Wednesday 21 May 2014

11 Second Club


The 11 Second club is always a great opportunity to practice animation. Despite this I have found that I have never entered in for one in the past three years. Truth be told I always thought that it was primarily for 3D animation but It is clear that 2D animation is showcased and wins sometimes too. While it is preferable to start working on this at the beginning of a month, I have decided to entered onto this months competition and practice my animation skills. 11 Second club gives you an 11 second sound clip to which you can animate anything you want to it, the prizes include 3 month training access to professional webistes and the grand having your animation checked out by a board of professional animators. It also provides excellent work to put into showreels and CVs

No comments:

Post a Comment