Wednesday 21 May 2014

BAF 2013 and 2014

Around November time of 2013 I attended the Bradford Animation Festival. Truth be told I did not find is as engaging as I did in the past two years. I found that there were an over abundance of short films and not enough interesting talks from animators for my liking. It didn't help that I left through the third day half way due to illness. Still I managed to watch a lot of interesting films from professionals and students alike.

With BAF 2014 coming up, I have the unique opportunity of being able to submit my Extended practrice project as a student film. This could mean that it would be shown to a lot of people in the festival and I could potential win an award. It is something That I would definitely want to try out at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment