Wednesday 21 May 2014

NATA 2014


The Newgrounds Annual Tournament of Animation has begun again this May! NATA is an excellent opportunity to test your animation skills. Unlike other competitions, NATA brackets you against other animators of you pass through to the open round, Should you win you'll go to the semi finals then the finals. Their is often a cash prize at the end as well as the opportunity to get a trophy. From past experience the tournament is very intensive and requires a lot of work over a long period of time. I will not be entering this year as the open round is already half way complete and I feel with other college work I would not have time. Next year will be my first time having the chance to enter NATA without college work to do though, SO I will be looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment